This is where Timmy Williams blathers on and on about comic books, science fiction, movies, TV shows, and other silly stuff. If you're looking for funny stories about chickens, check his other blog. If you're here to get nerdy, strap on your galoshes and let's wade through the manure that is pop culture minutiae.

Friday, April 2, 2010

APRIL FOOL'S!

So yesterday I posted a letter all over the internet saying that I had quit the Whitest Kids U' Know. Guess what? Yesterday was April 1st!

I would never really quit the WKUK! I'm a lifer! I don't know how many people actually fell for this, but here are some people that I definitely got (I know this because they either called or wrote me all concerned and I had to break it to them).

PEOPLE TOTALLY OWNED BY THIS PRANK:

DARREN
THE WHITEST KIDS' MANAGER
IFC (OOPS)
MY DAD
SEVERAL OTHER FRIENDS WHO SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER

Thank you for your support and sorry I lied!


P.S. Lying is fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Timmy,

Just read your Oregonian article from this past week. Glad to hear your spreading the urban farming love. If you need any help setting up your urban farm you should drop me a line, really. It's what I do. Check out City Garden Farms, POP Farming and Multnomah County CROPS. Those are the urban farming efforts I've worked on over the past few years. Sorry if this sounded like an advertisement for me...at least I didn't include links, right?

About Me

My photo
I am in a comedy troupe. I read comic books. I eat nachos.