This is where Timmy Williams blathers on and on about comic books, science fiction, movies, TV shows, and other silly stuff. If you're looking for funny stories about chickens, check his other blog. If you're here to get nerdy, strap on your galoshes and let's wade through the manure that is pop culture minutiae.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Independence Day

I know that title isn't really funny and is just indicative of what this post is about. I'm sorry. I wanted to maybe make it "Independence Gay," as a reference to Will Smith secretly being a homosexual (which is why he joined Scientology*) but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Anygays, this week a bunch of rumors started floating around about there being a sequel or two to Independence Day, and how they're really dogging after Will Smith and director Roland Emmerich to continue with the franchise.

Now that's all well and good since those two dudes are fairly important to this franchise, but there has been a GLARING omission from any and all of these reports:


I believe the above element is more important to this franchise than anything else.  Must go faster.






*Tom Cruise and John Travolta too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am in a comedy troupe. I read comic books. I eat nachos.