This is where Timmy Williams blathers on and on about comic books, science fiction, movies, TV shows, and other silly stuff. If you're looking for funny stories about chickens, check his other blog. If you're here to get nerdy, strap on your galoshes and let's wade through the manure that is pop culture minutiae.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

GO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

No, this isn't about pee.  Sorry.

Today we saw How To Train Your Dragon in 3-D.  It's really really awesome!  It has lots of awesome action scenes and, unlike other Dreamworks cartoons, no Smash Mouth.  It's great.

You know what was really great though?  The trailer right before it for TRON.  Oh em gee.  That movie is gonna melt my brain and face and other things that get melted in cliched statements like that.  I heard today the story is like Apocalypse Now.  Can't wait!

I need to watch Tron 1 soon though, I don't really remember it since I haven't seen it since I was 8, but I do remember there being a really thick door before they go into the computer lab.  Yeah.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am in a comedy troupe. I read comic books. I eat nachos.