This is where Timmy Williams blathers on and on about comic books, science fiction, movies, TV shows, and other silly stuff. If you're looking for funny stories about chickens, check his other blog. If you're here to get nerdy, strap on your galoshes and let's wade through the manure that is pop culture minutiae.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

X-Files Made To Order!

FINALLY!  X-Files hit Netflix "Watch Intsantly" last week.  Now I can watch Mulder and Scully shoot inbred hicks whenever I want!

Both my wife and I are pretty excited.  We both used to watch the show with our parents when we were younger, and now we can experience all the mystery and whistling together.  I never watched it after Duchovny left and Scully started fighting the Terminator every week, are those episodes good too?

Wasn't Duchovny leaving so silly?  I guess it was his time, since he had his career plan together.  The "fame and fortune and artistic credentials earned by being on a show that everybody loves" phase of his career was complete, and he was ready to enter the "waiting 8 years for 'Californication'" phase.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am in a comedy troupe. I read comic books. I eat nachos.